THE INDEPENDENCE BLUE CROSS
BROAD STREET RUN
Making a Difference with Team CMMD
Broad Street was first run in 1980 with just over 1,500 finishers. Currently, the Broad Street Run is the largest 10-miler in Pennsylvania and eighth largest in the country with over 35,000 participants.
Team CMMD’s Broad Street Run team started in 2013 as a small group of 46 with a goal to raise $15,000 for the American Cancer Society. By the fundraising deadline, Team CMMD had raised over $65,000 that year. Today, Team CMMD’s Broad Street Run team and Bridge to Beach Cycling team have raised $858,000 for the American Cancer Society.
We invite you to join the Team CMMD’s Broad Street Run team for 2017!
up to 300 team runners
A DetermiNation® Partner
A personal fundraising page, group runs, training programs, honor ribbons, race-day transportation, team t-shirt and chip-timed 10-mile run through downtown Philadelphia.
The first $500 raised by each runner will go to the American Cancer Society to fund important cancer research and programs. Fundraising balances over $500 will support the Team CMMD Foundation. The Team CMMD Foundation provides assistance to local cancer patients with financial obligations, meals, and moral support.
BROAD STREET RUN 2017
Sunday, May 7, 2017
Make your miles count for more than just your personal victory, but a victory over cancer by running with American Cancer Society’s DetermiNation Team. Raise funds to create a world with less cancer and more birthdays! Team CMMD has been allotted 300 bibs for the DetermiNation team. All registered athletes receive:
- Guaranteed race bib
- An inspiring (and delicious) pre-race dinner to celebrate your accomplishments as a DetermiNator!
- A race-day VIP start and finish tent for you/your family to enjoy with DNation only port-a-potties, cheese steaks, assorted food, water, and more!
- Your registration with Team CMMD is also your registration in the race itself and for the American Cancer Society’s DetermiNation team.
- You will only be charged $30 for your registration today. You will then receive an email with a link to directly set up your fundraising page with Team CMMD and DetermiNation.
- The individual fundraising goal is $500. Each athlete must fully commit to the fundraising goal and enter credit card information. Your credit card will not be charged if your minimum fundraising goal is met by April 17th.
- Your first $500 of fundraising will go to the American Cancer Society to fund important cancer research and programs. Fundraising balances over $500 will support the Team CMMD Foundation. The Team CMMD Foundation provides assistance to local cancer patients with financial obligations, meals, and moral support.
- You will receive a link to order race day Team CMMD shirts, honor/memoriam ribbons and race day bus seats in early spring 2017.
THANK YOU FOR BEING A PART OF THE TEAM!
YOU CAN HELP:
Donations of any size help us get to our annual fundraising goal. Thank you for supporting our team!