Every July, Team CMMD Foundation collects items for the Lord’s Pantry in Downingtown and the Coventry Food Pantry in Pottstown. In operation for over 50 years and run completely by volunteers, the Lord’s Pantry supplies emergency food needs to Downingtown, Lionville and Exton areas. The Coventry Food Pantry services families in Owen J. Roberts School District by providing food and a weekend backpack program. Qualifying families are provided food along with necessary paper products and personal care items. So far, Team CMMD Foundation has collected and donated over 16,000 pounds!
• Unexpired, non-perishable food items
• Toiletry items
• New backpacks and school supplies
In September 2015, Team CMMD Foundation hosted its first Blood Drive at In Motion Physical Therapy in Downingtown. Working with the American Red Cross, the team was able to donated 44 units of blood saving 132 lives! We were honored to work with the American Red Cross again in 2016, collecting 36 units of blood saving 108 lives. Thank you for making a difference!
SHARE THE WARMTH
During the month of November, Team CMMD Foundation collects new and gently used coats to Share the Warmth. No one should be cold in the winter season. The men’s, women’s, and children’s coats that are collected are delivered to local agencies for those in need by our volunteers.
For 2016, donations are accepted at the following drop off locations:
• CMMD and Associates and Healthy Steps Pediatrics, 750 W. Lincoln Hwy, Exton
• In Motion Physical Therapy, 20 Country Club Drive, Downingtown
• Exton Vet Clinic, 609 N. Pottstown Pike, Exton
• Valotta Studios, 213 Pottstown Pike, Chester Springs
• Solomon Caw Marketing, 780 Miles Road, West Chester